The Hundred Hole Hike (HHH) is a national-network of golf marathons where participants plan to walk 100 or more holes of golf in one day in order to raise money for various worthwhile charitable causes. Click here to find out how it works.
Pinehurst. Ballyneal. St. Andrews. Cabot Links. Or Bust. One man's goal to do 4 HHH's in a 15-day period, to raise money for the Solich Caddie & Leadership Academy in Denver.
64 hikers. 24 events. Thousands of holes played and walked for over 45 different charities. Check out this rundown of each participant's post-hike blog post.
A special Memorial Day spotlight on Air Force captain Ben Sims and his Hundred Hole Hike for Troops First Foundation.
Take a hike for charity. Walk 100 holes in a day for [ENTER CAUSE HERE].
The Hundred Hole Hike (HHH) is a national-network of golf marathons where participants plan to walk 100 or more holes of golf in one day in order to raise money for various worthwhile charitable causes. The Hundred Hole Hike includes events at some of the top golf courses in the country, including many courses listed in the Top 100 by the various golf publications.
The Hundred Hole Hike builds on the success of the Ben Cox 155, an event launched by Jim Colton in 2011 at Ballyneal Golf & Hunt Club in Holyoke, CO. Colton, a Ballyneal member from Chicago, walked 155 holes in one day and raised over $110,000 for Cox, a Ballyneal caddie who was paralyzed in a skiing accident in March 2011.
The goal of the Hundred Hole Hike is to take the same passion and energy that fueled the Ben Cox 155 to a grander scale. Instead of one golfer at one club for one cause, the HHH will include numerous golfers at various clubs around the country, all walking to raise money for a variety of worthwhile causes. In 2012, 65 golfers walked a total of 6,852 holes and raised nearly $300,000 for 40 worthwhile causes.
2013 BY THE NUMBERS:
Number of Hikers: 83
Holes Hiked to Date: 1297 (12 golfers)
Total Pledged to Date (through June 11th): $405,140
HHHole-in-One Club: $2310
2012 BY THE NUMBERS:
Number of Hikers: 67
Holes Hiked to Date: 7,602 (67 golfers)
Total Pledged: $273,000
Click here for a 2012 Year in Review
- Hundred Hole Hike Press Release
- TRUE linkswear HHH limited edition Press Release
- LINKSOUL founder John Ashworth to make Hundred Hole Hike for charity
- KENTWOOL named Official Golf Golf Sock of Hundred Hole Hike
- Bridgestone Golf named Official Golf Ball of Hundred Hole Hike
- Jim Colton introductory blog post
HHH 2013 In the News:
- The Pilot Golfer Plans Long Hike at Pinehurst Monday (Jun 14)
- Crain's Chicago Business JPMorgan VP golfs for charity, 100 holes at a time (Jun 13)
- Wheaton Patch Wheaton Golfer Continues 'Hundred Hole Hike' for Charity (Mar 28)
- Geelong Advertiser 100-Hole Hike to raise cash for mate (Jan 17)
- Westfield Patch: Westfield Dad Joins 100 Hole Hike in Honor of Son With Autism (Apr 29)